- SWIFT Code SEICUS33G58
- Bank SEI PRIVATE TRUST COMPANY
- Address SPRING BUILDING, 1 FREEDOM VALLEY DRIVE
- Money Transfer Use Wise for cheaper SWIFT payments.
Save up to 6x when you use Wise to send money.
SWIFT payments don't have to be expensive. Open a Wise account and save up to 6x on international bank transfers.
|Bank Name||SEI PRIVATE TRUST COMPANY|
|Address||SPRING BUILDING, 1 FREEDOM VALLEY DRIVE|
|Branch||SEI PRIVATE TRUST - G58|
|Money Transfer||Save on international fees by using Wise, which is 5x cheaper than banks.|
|Receive Money||Get paid at the real exchange rate by using Wise.|
The business account that is 19x cheaper than PayPal
If your business frequently sends money internationally, the Wise business account can save you time and money. Wise Business is up to 19x cheaper than PayPal and 6x cheaper than high-street banks.
80% of transfers with Wise Business arrive within 24 hours and 35% arrive instantly. That's why half a million businesses use Wise for international transfers.Get Wise for Business
SEICUS33G58 - SWIFT Code Breakdown
- SWIFT Code
- Bank Code
- SEIC - code assigned to SEI PRIVATE TRUST COMPANY
- Country Code
- US - code belongs to United States
- Location & Status
- 33 - represents location, second digit '3' means active code
- Branch Code
- G58 - indicates this is a branch office
80% of money transfers with Wise arrive within 24 hours.
Validate a SWIFT code
Check your SWIFT code is valid before a money transfer.Validate SWIFT code
Validate your IBAN number
Check your IBAN number is correct before sending money.Validate IBAN
SEI PRIVATE TRUST COMPANY, OAKS, PENNSYLVANIA Maps and Direction
Spring Building, 1 Freedom Valley Drive
19456, United States
What is a SWIFT Code?
A SWIFT Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Code (BIC) used to specify a particular bank or branch. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also use these codes for exchanging messages between them.
SWIFT codes comprise of 8 or 11 characters. All 11 digit codes refer to specific branches, while 8 digit codes (or those ending in 'XXX') refer to the head or primary office. SWIFT codes are formatted as follows:
AAAA BB CC DDD
- First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)
- Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)
- Next 2 characters - location code, passive participant will have "1" in the second character (letters and digits)
- Last 3 characters - branch code, optional - 'XXX' for primary office (letters and digits)
The downside of international transfers with your bank
When you send or receive money using your bank, you might lose out on a bad exchange rate and pay hidden fees as a result. That's because the banks still use an old system to exchange money. We recommend you use Wise (formerly TransferWise), which is usually much cheaper. With their smart technology:
- You get a great exchange rate and a low, upfront fee every time.
- You move your money as fast as the banks, and often faster – some currencies go through in minutes.
- Your money is protected with bank-level security.
- You join over 2 million customers who transfer in 47 currencies across 70 countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a SWIFT code?
A SWIFT code is a unique identifier for a bank or financial institution. SWIFT codes are also known as BIC codes, which stands for "Business Identifier Code".
SWIFT codes are used to move money around the world via international bank transfers. For instance, if you want to send money to SEI PRIVATE TRUST COMPANY, you would need the SWIFT code SEICUS33G58, plus the recipient's IBAN number.
Are there other SWIFT codes for SEI PRIVATE TRUST COMPANY?
Often one financial institution will have several SWIFT codes representing different branches. Always double-check with the recipient before sending money that you have the right SWIFT code, as financial institutions may have several different SWIFT codes that differ by just a few letters or numbers.
How do I save money on international bank transfers?
With Wise, you can save up to 6x on international money transfers. Send money internationally at the real exchange rate with no hidden fees. Over 15 million people use Wise to move money around the world.