Last updated: 01/06/2023
Version number: 1.0
- Data we collect
- How we use your data
- How we share your data
- Data Retention
- Your rights
- Automated decision making and profiling
- Third party links
- you use our Services i.e. access our website https://www.theswiftcodes.com/ ("Website");
- you contact us via email, phone or mail.
The controller of your personal data collected by this website is Wise Payments Limited ("Wise", "us", "we" and "our''), an international business with headquarters on the 6th Floor of The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JJ. The registration number with the Information Commissioner's Office UK (ICO) is Z2976089. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, EU 2016/679) including as implemented or adopted under the laws of the United Kingdom and the applicable laws.
This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. Please read this Policy to find out how it may affect you and your personal data. If you have any questions with regards to how we process your personal data or about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected] .
Please note personal data, personal information, and any related identifiers are used in this Policy interchangeably.
1. Data we collect
1.1. Personal information we receive directly from you.
- Data you may provide to us such as name, email address, or any other information you may disclose when you contact us by emails. We use this data to process your request, respond to queries and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
- Access server logs/server log files. This includes the name of the retrieved website, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. We use the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the log data if there is a suspicion of illegal use.
1.2. Personal information we might receive indirectly from other sources.
- Information collected from Google Analytics may include data about you when you visit our website such as browser type and browser version, operating system used, device model, date of access, referrer URL (the previously visited page), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of the server request and cookies. We use this information for statistical purposes only and we have implemented appropriate safeguard measures to protect your personal information.
2. How we use your data
2.1. Lawful basis.We may rely on the following legal bases when collecting and processing your personal data under the GDPR:
- Where we have a legitimate interest to do so, provided that your rights do not override those interests;
- Where we have your consent; and
- Where required to comply with our legal obligations.
2.2. Purposes for which we will use your personal data. The ways we use your personal data are as follows:
- To provide you with information and Services;
- To process your requests, respond to queries and in the event that follow-up questions arise;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- To undertake system or product development and to improve our Services and to ensure that they are presented in the most effective manner;
To administer our Services and for internal operational, planning, audit, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
3. How we share your data
3.1. Disclosure of your data. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- affiliates, business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the purpose of offering the Services you wish to use under this website;
- advertisers and advertising networks solely to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others with your consent;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- our group entities or subsidiaries;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and/or
- in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required by law.
3.2. Depending on your specific use of our website, the list of third parties may differ. If you would like further information about who we share your data with, or to be provided with a list of third parties specific to you, you can request this in writing to [email protected].
3.3. Sharing your data between the countries. We may transfer your data to and and store it in countries outside of the EEA which do not offer an equivalent level of protection to your country. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA. In these cases, we ensure your data is treated securely, in accordance with this Policy and that appropriate safeguards are in place such as SCCs and/or International Data Transfer Agreements.
4. Data retention
4.1. We will retain your data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes defined in this Policy and only for defined periods stated by applicable law. We only access your data internally on a need to know basis, and we'll only access or process it if absolutely necessary.
4.2. We will delete data that is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for and/or when it is required by a relevant law or jurisdiction in which we operate. We do this automatically, so you don't need to contact us to ask us to delete your data.
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information;
- You have the right to correct information we have about you which is incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated;
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data, where our lawful basis for processing is based on that consent.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
6. Automated decision making and profiling
6.1. We do not use wholly automated decision making processes and/or profiling on our website.
6.2. We may use some elements of your data to customise our Services. When we do this, we take all necessary measures to ensure that your privacy and security are protected - and we use pseudonymised data wherever possible. This activity has no legal effect on you.
6.3. If you feel that any processes that we undertake may have impacted you in any way, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Third party links
7.1. The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that, apart from the websites we own, we do not take any responsibility for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8.1. To keep up with changing legislation, best practice and changes in how we process personal information, we may revise this Policy at any time without notice by posting a revised version on this website. To stay up to date on any changes, please check back periodically.
9.1. If you have any questions, concerns and/or comments please let us know at [email protected]. If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can also make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner's Office ("ICO"). Please find the details below.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk.